Brushing and flossing each day is, of course, very important in maintaining good oral health. But visiting your dentist on a regular basis is just as important. The dental professionals at Jester Village Dental will be able to provide you with the deep cleaning your gums and teeth need, in addition to spotting any possible difficulties as early as possible. That’s why you should visit our Austin, TX office on a regular basis for exams and cleanings.
Top Reasons to Visit Jester Village Dental for Exams and Cleanings
- The staff at Jester Village Dental are highly trained and experienced professionals
- Our dental professionals are accustomed to treating patients of all ages, making this practice the perfect choice for your entire family
- Visiting our Austin, TX office for regular exams and cleanings is the best way to catch potential problems before they start
What to Expect During Exams and Cleanings
While the specifics of each dental exam and professional cleaning may vary slightly depending on the patient’s oral health, there are a few things most common during this type of routine visit:
- Dr. Kassabian will examine your teeth
- Our dental hygienist and Dr. Kassabian will examine your gums, checking for signs of gum disease or bone loss
- Dr. Kassabian will assess the condition of existing dental work
- Dr. Kassabian will check your mouth for any signs of oral cancer
- Our hygienist will take X-rays when necessary
- The hygienist will throroughly clean your teeth and gums
Whenever necessary, the hygienist will measure the depth of gum pockets that form around teeth.
There may be some other procedures involved in your routine visit, depending on the condition of your teeth and gums. On the other hand, it’s possible that you may not need all these procedures performed each and every time you come in for routine exams and cleanings.
Call Our Austin, TX Office Today
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Kassabian, or to arrange for a routine exam and cleaning for you or a member of your family, contact our Austin, TX office today.