If you dream of having the perfect movie-star smile, you might be surprised to learn that it is actually possible. One way so many celebrities and other people achieve such beautiful-looking smiles is with porcelain veneers. The process involved in getting veneers is very quick, but the results are truly dramatic! Dr. Kassabian is pleased to offer porcelain veneers to his Austin, TX area patients.
Top Reasons Why You Should Visit Jester Village Dental for Porcelain Veneers
- A beautiful smile is a great way to boost your self-esteem, and porcelain veneers offer a fast way of achieving that smile!
- Having porcelain veneers applied is a very simple procedure
- Veneers are also a great way of addressing several other dental issues
What You Should Know about Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain veneers are made from a very thin layer of porcelain material. The process involved in getting them is simple – Dr. Kassabian just prepares your teeth and applies the thin layer of porcelain to cover each tooth. You’ll be amazed at the results!
Porcelain veneers are a great way to repair a variety of different problems, including:
- Broken teeth
- Stained or discolored teeth – particularly useful for teeth that are yellowed because of enamel erosion and can’t be whitened with regular whitening products
- Teeth that are worn down
- Teeth that overlap
- Teeth that are misshaped
- Gaps between teeth
How Porcelain Veneers Can Change Your Life
That may sound melodramatic, but it really is true. Many studies conducted over the past several years have found that people with beautiful smiles feel better about themselves and are more self-confident in life. So having a lovely smile is so much more than just looking your best – it can actually improve your self-esteem. That’s how porcelain veneers really can change your life.
Contact Jester Village Dental Today for More Information
To find out more about porcelain veneers, or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Kassabian, contact our office today
(512) 418-9150. We would be happy to welcome you to our patient family!